The Testimony of Jesus

The Testimony of Jesus
He bore the pains
He saw me, ...He saw you
Reaching out to the lost souls with fervor;
Burning for the Lord
On the way to calvary, He bore the grief
Yet again, He saw me: He saw you
Invading cities with flames of fire
Drunk in the Holy Ghost
He smiled with such assurance of affection
Whispering in pain that He said He had to do this
Not My will but Yours', Lord
Just for me: Just for you
And He died
He died that we may have Life
He abolished death
Fought and won the devil
I overcame..Because of Jesus
It is finished; a glorious everlasting relief
Eternal life!
For me: For you.
Writer: Derin Leu
Follow me on KingsChat, Yookos , Twitter , Instagram @derinleu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PRETTY GIRL SYNDROME (ALYSSA)

WHO IS THE HOLY SPIRIT TO YOU BY GEJUMI

"MISTAKE?" BY DERIN LEU