MELLOW BY GEJUMI


Mellow


Just take it slow, it’s not that difficult 
It is apt that you mellow, it’s not that important 
Smile and show those stunning dentition
Walk with me through and you’ll see it’s tantamount to nothing 
Let those waves wipe off your trepidation 
Give in to peace to define your being, 
Let it flow through your veins 
Do you mind we sit and understand the mist of antiquities? 
My duty it is to let you know you’re not alone 
The burden you bear is not for you to condone 
I repeat that it’s apt that you mellow 
Inhale to the deepest you can go to release your fears and sorrow 
Are you calm? Did that feel right?
Are you still tight? Did you see the light? 
Shall I proceed?
I’m gay that you think it’s funny 
Don’t frown, don’t recede; I just don’t want your stress to cloud your sight 
Remember to inhale deeply when you lose sight 
I repeat; It’s apt that you mellow


©️Gejumi2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PRETTY GIRL SYNDROME (ALYSSA)

WHO IS THE HOLY SPIRIT TO YOU BY GEJUMI

"MISTAKE?" BY DERIN LEU