I'M A KING




"I'm a King"


"I'm tired of this country" Harry screamed
"I was born here by mistake" Rita said
"I can't wait to leave" Peter added
"Do you remember the pandemic time ? Other countries contained the virus to a reasonable extent but this nation failed"
"The leaders failed. They couldn't even care for the masses. Other countries made provisions for food ,money and even data but this country didn't even care about the health of people. They just didn't understand hunger was a virus that killed faster than the corona. They are just looking for how to use every situation for their advantage" Harry said
"Remember when they even wanted to send money. They wanted to send five thousand naira. Like what would that even do?" Rita yelled
"I wonder o" Peter hissed
"What do you think about it , Anita and Alexander?" Harry asked
"I don't know" I stared at them
"I know I'm a king" Alexander said
"What does that have to do with the topic?" Harry asked 
"A king doesn't blame the government. A king doesn't whine . A king doesn't beg. A king decrees. A king doesn't see lack and doesn't have a poverty mindset. A christian shouldn't even blame the government. A christian should pray for leaders. Where you find yourself in this world doesn't determine your success , your success, prosperity and greatness are not determined by your geographical location or by the economy of the nation where you function. Rather, your mind is what determines what you become, for with your mind you can change everything else. You can change your state and your estate. You can recreate your world" he said
The class was silent and people turned their heads to hear him speak
Alex was this 'Jesus' person
He was always confident of whatever he said
He doesn't use earthly wisdom for things
He was bold and he thought differently
"Just like John F. Kennedy  said 'Ask not what your country can do for you , ask what you can do for your country" I said sheepishly
They looked at me
Heads nodded and some said 'true'


Inspired by the Holy Spirit ♥️
Thank you pastor Chris sir for the Teevo Rhapsody

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE CHURCH GIRL(GOD IS LOVE)

BELIEVERS' LOVEWORLD STORY SERIES

CHRISTIANITY ON CAMPUS STORY SERIES (A CONTENT-A-THON SPECIAL) TITLE: TRUTH