THE TWINS(EPILOGUE)

THE TWINS

(Ciara and Clara)


Epilogue

20 Years Later

'Ciara's pov'

"Huh..Mum how'd you end the story like that" Clara's children whined
"What else do you want to know?" Clara asked her kids and my kids
"Erm, Her love life. It wasn't included" Her son, Erick spoke
"She got married to Gabriel, your uncle" Clara replied him
"We want the mushy details too" Erick pouted
I rolled my eyes then I said "We got really close and one day he said, 'you should date me. We're in love but I don't know a proper way to ask you out' "
"That's so sweet" My daughter, Gabrielle said rolling on the floor and laughing with her twin, Gabriella
"This kids are something else already" I whispered in Gabriel's ear
"Do you still want to know any other parts?" I asked them
"Nah. We know the rest" Erica, Ciara's daughter said
"Finish it for us, Erick"  Daniel urged
"Mrs. De Castro gave birth to a child, Whitney and she adopted all Ciara's roommate in the group home and trained them to school. She and her husband founded a foster home which is now the biggest in Manila. My mum, Clara gave birth to a Erick...That's me and my twin sister, Erika. Mummy Ciara had my amazing cousins Gabrielle and Gabriella. They are now Manila's most successful lawyers and My dad is a brilliant doctor and Daddy Gabriel is an engineer and we're all living happily ever after" he narrated and we clapped for him
"You forgot to add that the Santos and De.Castros are now inseparable friends" Mrs. De Castro said and we all laughed
"Did I miss anything?" Whitney yelled when she entered the living room
"A lot" my father said
Our kids rushed to meet her
Emilia, Annie, Catherine and Isabella followed her.
I placed my head on Gabriel's shoulder
*The importance of a family can't be overemphasised. Every child needs a family. Every child has a family. That family can be anyone*
I smiled as I watched as my family members played and laughed happily
"I'm blessed with the best family in the world" I shouted
"We should make a toast" Mother said
Whitney and Annie got the cups . I got the wine.
Clara served the kids milk
When we were sure that everyone had a cup with drinks to toast with, Dad said
"To Family"
"To Family" Everyone chorused then several cups clicked

Don't forget to comment and subscribe



Got Jesus?
Not Born Again?
What a risk 😮😳

I invite you to make Jesus the Lord of your Life

PRAYER OF SALVATION

O Lord God , I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ , son of the Living God. I believe HE died for me and God raised HIM from the dead. I believe HE is alive today . I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my Life from this day. Through HIM and in HIS Name , I have eternal Life; I'm born again. Thank YOU Lord , for saving my soul ! I'm now a child of God.
Hallelujah!

Congratulations
you're now born again

Get in touch to share your salvation testimonies and receive more information through any of the contacts below

08182202189
09015907267
08181852189







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHO IS THE HOLY SPIRIT TO YOU BY GEJUMI

THE PRETTY GIRL SYNDROME (ALYSSA)

THE CHURCH GIRL(GOD IS LOVE)