DAILY CONFESSIONS


DAILY CONFESSIONS

CONFESSION

I have an excellent spirit and I produce excellence in all I do. The Holy Spirit lives in me in His fullness, causing me to walk in perfection and righteousness, and to express the glory and divine virtues within me. I function with the wisdom of God, with an excellent mind, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Culled from the Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

*Pastor Chris Digital Library, Changing lives, Changing things*_

Kindly use the unique link below to download personal copies of FREE MESSAGES from the Pastor Chris Digital Library, listen to them and watch your Faith soar above seemingly daunting challenges => https://bit.ly/3bcn5ZT

*Be a blessing to someone by sharing this link.*

Got Jesus?
Not Born Again?
What a risk 😮😳

I invite you to make Jesus the Lord of your Life

PRAYER OF SALVATION

O Lord God , I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ , son of the Living God. I believe HE died for me and God raised HIM from the dead. I believe HE is alive today . I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my Life from this day. Through HIM and in HIS Name , I have eternal Life; I'm born again. Thank YOU Lord , for saving my soul ! I'm now a child of God.
Hallelujah!

Congratulations
you're now born again

Get in touch to share your salvation testimonies and receive more information through any of the contacts below

08182202189
09015907267
08181852189

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO IS THE HOLY SPIRIT TO YOU BY GEJUMI

THE PRETTY GIRL SYNDROME (ALYSSA)

THE CHURCH GIRL(GOD IS LOVE)