DAILY CONFESSIONS



DAILY CONFESSIONS


With the Word of God in my mouth, I frame the kind of life and environment I desire; I arrange and fashion my life and my world to synchronize with God’s perfect will. All things work together for my good. I’m never helpless, for my faith is strong and prevailing. Glory to God!
Hallelujah
💃💃💃💃


Use Faith 🥰


Culled from the Rhapsody of Realities



Got Jesus?
Not Born Again?
What a risk 😮😳


I invite you to make Jesus the Lord of your Life

PRAYER OF SALVATION


O Lord God , I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ , son of the Living God. I believe HE died for me and God raised HIM from the dead. I believe HE is alive today . I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my Life from this day. Through HIM and in HIS Name , I have eternal Life; I'm born again. Thank YOU Lord , for saving my soul ! I'm now a child of God.
Hallelujah!

Congratulations 
you're now born again

Get in touch to share your salvation testimonies and receive more information through any of the contacts below

08182202189
09015907267
08181852189

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE CHURCH GIRL(GOD IS LOVE)

WHO IS THE HOLY SPIRIT TO YOU BY GEJUMI

CHRISTIANITY ON CAMPUS STORY SERIES (A CONTENT-A-THON SPECIAL) TITLE: TRUTH