DAILY CONFESSIONS

My life is hid with Christ in God; I'm totally immersed in HIM.
Everything about my life is transcendent; excellent and full of Glory!
I walk bold and fearless , full of faith and confidence , divinely protected from all evil and made victorious in Christ .
Glory to God!


Culled from the Rhapsody of Realities


Got Jesus?
Not Born Again?
What a risk 😮😳

I invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:

O Lord God , I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ , son of the Living God. I believe HE died for me and God raised HIM from the dead. I believe HE is alive today . I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my Life from this day. Through HIM and in HIS Name , I have eternal Life; I'm born again. Thank YOU Lord , for saving my soul ! I'm now a child of God.
Hallelujah!

Congratulations 
you're now born again
Get in contact with us through any of the contacts below

081822022189
09015907267
08181852189

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO IS THE HOLY SPIRIT TO YOU BY GEJUMI

THE PRETTY GIRL SYNDROME (ALYSSA)

"MISTAKE?" BY DERIN LEU